Accepted KennyKO's Ban appeal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyKO

What's your username? KennyKO

What is your SteamID? 76561198254196661

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I was banned from one of the admins on the server

Why were you punished? I accidently shot a scorch shot ad a rebelling red and he backed up which ended up lighting innocents on fire.

Why should we revoke your punishment? Well the admin told me it was only temporary, plus ive never been banned before. I wont use the scorch shot anymore either, Sorry.

STEAM_0:1:146965466

NameSteam IDBan DateBan LengthExpiresAdminReason
KennyKOSTEAM_0:1:1469654662024-05-02 06:06:32360 minutes254 minutesMadactaccidentmfk

So I believe scorch shot works by once you hit a red, it bounces creating an explosive radius. The rebelling red was just ahead of the line returning when you shot, which ignited a lot of reds that then died quickly due to crits hence the accidental mfk.
You were sorry when it happened and I believe you are sorry now as well. You have no record anywhere of breaking rules. It's been at least an hour of you playing on red so I'm willing to lift it so long as you don't make it a habit. Choose precision weapons with no explosive range near non rebelling reds.

I see you online now and I'm free now to lift it manually on the server if you have time so I've added you on steam. If you are not free now, you can ask any jailbreak admin to lift your punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread