Declined [JB] Prevent the Warden from being overhealed by medics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Mapper
Crits are enough for a warden to take care of themselves. A warden pocketed by a medic becomes very hard to kill especially if they know what they're doing, they don't need to be this safe, they have their whole team to protect them. Keep in mind medics can still heal them.

• Love
Reactions: scootyman and Gold
Light class warden after one single quickscope from a rebelling sniper:
1714166920724.png

• Haha
Reactions: TiPhΦenix
you have problems

bait used to be believable

20 mile backscratcher / skulls scootsman / warrior spirit stare

You don’t realize how often wardens fail at their jobs. You also don’t realize how much of a terror baby is. This will just make his job easier.

Last edited:
If you're complaining about a pocketed warden then you clearly have issues rebelling on red... I get that a pocketed person w/ crits is dumb as shit... But the issue in that equation is the crits, not the pocketing... That's my opinion at least... But this is WAY too favorable to reds... Failrounds are already rampant in JB this will just make them happen even more. I can hardly believe this is a SERIOUS suggestion. I am aware this is bait... It's not even good bait.

It’s a Berke suggestion can’t be that bad imo

Not so active on jb rn but, I know a Denzel Suggestion when I see one. (Instant no)

BERKE!! Blink Once if you are in danger!

Uber is an unfair mechanic for blus to utilize.
They already have a permanent Kritz Uber, why should they be able to have another?

• Indifferent
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread