Declined Pistol's Admin Application Mk III (2 Viewers)

Hello Pistol, I think your a really cool dude, who's fun, and you never really have bad intentions even when you make mistakes. You're a really entertaining community member, but these last two times you've applied you couldn't pull through in the end for making a good impression amongst the admins. I can understand that no one is perfect, I am absolutely not, even in-game. However I think there's a lot of things you do, or say, that's questionable. Maybe not questionable for a casual player to say, but not things I like seeing or hearing out of an admin. I can respect standing your ground in your responses, however I still disagree with what you did and said. When it comes down to it, it's not that complicated to why other's feel the way they do. I am really hoping that you can improve and learn from this if you intend on applying next time as well. I see great potential in you, but I have to give you a -1

Hiya Pistol, i dont have that much experience with you and i have not been able to look into the issues the other admins presented, this is why i will be responding with Neutral

good luck on your app

After reviewing feedback and votes unfortunately your application is declined.

Please make sure to apply the feedback before if you reapply in the future. You can reapply in 1 months time, 2nd of July 2024 so long as US jailbreak is open for admin applications. If not you will need permission.

Users who are viewing this thread